Saturday, February 26, 2011

Drifting: Racing born on the mountain roads of Japan

Drifting:

Racing born on the mountain roads of Japan

Drifting is a style of racing that was born on the mountain roads of Japan in the 1990s. And as we know that extreme sports help mind and body unity - this one surely does. You have to focus, you have to visualize and see it, you have to gain the control...


It’s the Lifestyle aspect of the shot we’re looking for. It’s not action, it’s not static, it’s the moments when the action has or is about to happen. It’s the moments when there is nothing to see perhaps and your just waiting.
drifting off I stop breathing, Drifting is a style of racing born on the mountain roads of Japan
"When I am drifting off I stop breathing and then have to take a deep breath"
drifting off I stop breathing, Drifting is a style of racing born on the mountain roads of Japan
After five minutes or so, ask your breath to slow down. Focus on lengthening the exhalation. Let your thoughts drift. Start to see with your blue mind. Don't be afraid of what you find. No, don't be afraid of what you find (Don't stop your heart) Cause I am drifting ..
drifting off I stop breathing, Drifting is a style of racing born on the mountain roads of Japan
Personal Testimony
Jesus guided me to Rev. Moon in a dream
Experience with God:
I looked to the sky and I read: "The Messiah is on the Earth
The power of thinking
Anti-stress therapy - Unification Family Therapy
drifting off I stop breathing, Drifting is a style of racing born on the mountain roads of Japan

0 comments:

Post a Comment