Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Word's Power: A Vision from God, "Messiah is on the Earth"

Word's Transforming Power: A Vision from God: "The Messiah is on the Earth"

A Vision from God

I looked to the sky and I read: "The Messiah is on the Earth". Raised Catholic testifies how she was spiritually led to Rev. Moon

Conchita: My Personal Testimony

I was born and raised in a small rural town, in a catholic family. But in the process of growing up, I realized the contradictions inside of myself and in others. I always felt Jesus very close.

When I was about 17 years old, I was walking on the street with two of my friends, suddenly, I looked to the sky and I read: "The Messiah is on the Earth". That experience, shocking me, but I didn't talked to anybody about this with fear to not to be understood.

None of the priest or nuns that I consulted a that time, gave me a clear answer to my questions about Jesus, God, the Bible etc. Then I started to search by my own in a different christian groups etc. Finally, after years of difficulties and some bad decisions, I found out the Unification Church.

Prophecies: NEW RELIGION WILL TAKE THE EARTH BY STORM
Spiritual Awakening: Rev. Sun Myung Moon
To listen the Divine Principle was like received a fresh waterfall from the sky, it was like a personnel revelation to me. It gave me answer to all the questions that I had have during all my life. I was thinking inside, this is it !! this is what I was searching for...

After listen more and more the content of the lectures,
I understand the real suffering course of Jesus, the position of His mother Mary. The true nature of God and His aching heart during more than 6.000 years of sinful history. And more than anything I realized the true personality and stature of Reverend Sun Myung Moon. After studied and live the contents of the Divine Principle, my life has been change forever.

Reverend Moon gave to Humankind the great treasure of the Unification Principle, explaining the revelation given to him directly by God. Learn more about Reverend Sun Myung Moon.


Personal testimony: Jesus guided me to Rev. Moon
I experienced things that I want to share(This personal story, got very popular and was read by thousands of people. It sparked interest in are...
Sun Myung Moon: Revolution of Heart
Revolution of Heart, Revolution of Conscience. Sun Myung Moon, the man who ended Communism is now dedicated to unite the efforts of all religions, all conscientious people for bringing world peace...

4 comments:

Hi,

I am also a member of the Unification Church. I find your blog very beautiful and full of great information.

As of now I am learning to create a blog. I wish I can make such wonderful blog as you have and become one of those who can
spread the goodness of our True Parents and the greatness of
the Divine Principle

Vi

Getting a Personal Vision from God
A new and personal vision from God for your life is attainable and many had experience it after sincere prayer. If this vision is true, really God given, then surely Jesus and the saints from the spirit world will answer our prayers and confirm it. Heaven surely wants to reveal to us who is the Messiah - the Second Coming - the peacemaker who is to transform the world.

This site will focus on God's Vision for His children in today's society and how they can become more Christ like. Does God still give visions to people today? Should believers expect visions to be a part of their Christian experience? Is God's vision only for Christians? Of course not. God's vision is for Muslims, Buddhists, Jews, Hindus and all conscientious people on earth - to unite and achieve Peace.

God's Vision for You! The Good News "Messiah is on the Earth" In God's master plan everyone is created with the potential to become perfect; Perfect his character, create Perfect Family... Yet after the Fall no one had reach it. The Messiah is the first one to achieve that standard and achieve that unity with God, as we are originally created to be. That's why according to Bible, we have to recognize the Messiah, the Second Coming, and by following him to restore our true, original standard as individuals, families and society. This is the only way out of the present corrupted, selfish, satanic society.

Yet, we need revelations and visions from God to be able to recognize and accept the Second Coming. Otherwise, the Bible warns us, we will not recognize him, same like the Jews at Jesus' time.

Hi,I am certainly glad to find this. cool job!

Prophetic

Getting a Personal Vision from God: Listening to God - Dreams and Visions
TEN WAYS TO FULFILL A VISION FROM GOD
Does God still give visions to people today? Should believers expect visions to be a part of their Christian experience? This site will focus on God's Vision for His children in today's society and how they can become more Christ like. A new and personal vision from God for your life is attainable by following a few simple bible principles. Beatific Vision. The immediate knowledge of God which the angelic spirits and the souls of the just enjoy in Heaven. It is called "vision" to distinguish.. This doctrine of 'Vision in God' is intended as an account both of sense perception of material things and of the purely intellectual cognition. Read more personal Dreams and Visions

Post a Comment